You Are Reading



I apologize for the recent lack of posts. School has been fairly stressful the past few weeks. Here is my peace offering, a mix of the music I have been listening to of late.

Finals Mix
Tracklist:
1. Weed Demon - Wavves
2. Brothersport - Animal Collective
3. Breaking It Up - Lykke Li
4. Ballroom Of Mars - T. Rex
5. Hooves - Bowerbirds
6. Dead Deers & Other Animals - Thanksgiving
7. Remember (Walking In The Sand) - The Shangri-Las
8. Beach Baby - Bon Iver
9. Chain Gang - Sam Cooke
10. Palmitos Park - El Guincho
11. Transmission - Joy Division
12. After Laughter (Comes Tears) - Wendy Rene
13. Nothing Ever Happened - Deerhunter
14. The Garden - Mirah
15. I Don't Wanna (Smoke Marijuana) - Nodzzz
16. 21st Century Pop Song - Hymie's Basement
17. California - Joni Mitchell

I promise more posts to come as soon as I'm on Winter Break!

Comments for this entry

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.