You Are Reading

WEEZY

OK YOU'RE A GOON, BUT WHAT'S A GOON TO A GOBLIN?

I drew this in my sketchbook today as an ode to the almighty Lil Wayne. It's not my typical style (i.e. precious, dainty, feminine..) but I had a lot of fun drawing it. This definitely doesn't signal a shift in styles since I'm pretty satisfied making cutesy girly tripe but Bryan suggested I make a series illustrating rap lyrics so who knows.

Comments for this entry

we could grow up 2gether

hi! i was wondering did u creat that KITTEN CULT image of yours? im so obsessed with it and was wondering can i run that in my magazine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beweafmRFSM

? of cos i would credit its your creation. thx!

mona

Hi there,
Yes, I did make the Kitten Cult image. I'm happy to let you run it in your magazine. Let me know how everything goes, I'd love to see the magazine when you're done.
Cheers,
Mona

we could grow up 2gether

great! but by any chance would u have a bigger file of that image? u can write to info@wecouldgrowuptogether.com

many thanks mona!

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.